Blue Sky Network is a proud equipment and service provider for the U.S. Forest Service and the B.C. and Alberta Canadian Forest Service, as well as other entities working under government contracts that require Automated Flight Following. With a thorough understanding of the intricacies of government regulations for forest service aviation, we offer a flexible range of fixed and portable satellite communication solutions that are all fully compliant and approved by the USFS with AFF and other requirements. Our extensive experience working with government contractors makes us the go-to provider for agencies such as the U.S. Forest Service.
Delivered and Trusted Results
With long-term contracts from the U.S. Forest Service as well as the B.C. and Alberta Canadian Forest Service, Blue Sky Network has established its identity as a market leader that delivers secure and flexible solutions for government agencies across the board.
The Blueprint for Today’s—and Tomorrow’s—Most Reliable Satellite Connection
With more than a decade of experience, Blue Sky Network was one of the first companies to offer fleet managers with reliable real-time flight tracking and emergency communication systems, even in locations where traditional cellular and radio technology is unrealistic. We’ve been the forefront for reliable real-time satellite tracking technology and this is just the beginning.
Learn more http://blueskynetwork.com/bsn-advantage
Safe & Secure
- Panic alerts
- Advanced alerting
- Asset health and performance reporting
- Start and stop notifications
- Secure and reliable communication
- Multiple position reporting options
- Multiple event alerts and notifications via SMS or email
Efficient, Cost-Effective & Forest Service Friendly
- Fleet utilization reports
- Comprehensive voice systems
- Seasonal service options
- Forest Service approved equipment
- Automatic position reports sent directly to Forest Service
- Seasonal service suspension for off-season
- Extensive experience with government contractors
- Continuous satellite communication (voice/data) anywhere with Iridium—the most comprehensive global communications network available
- Optional GSM/GPRS Network connectivity