Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition in Orlando, Florida
Blue Sky Network will be exhibiting at National Business Aviation Administration (NBAA 2014), the world’s largest and most important business aviation event comes to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida on October 21 – 23, 2014. Business aviation vendors and static displays. Please stop by our booth to meet our team and discuss your asset tracking and fleet management needs.
Location: Orlando, Florida
Dates: October 21-23, 2014
Our Booth # 3479
NBAA’s Convention is the fourth-largest trade show in the U.S., featuring more than 1,000 exhibits displayed across one million square feet of floor space, as well as two aircraft displays – one outside, with about 100 aircraft, the other inside the exhibit hall, with nearly a dozen light business airplanes. The show will also feature dozens of education sessions covering topics of interest to all attendees, from those considering the use of an airplane to support their business needs, to those who have long used an airplane to help their business succeed. Several Maintenance & Operations sessions (M&Os) will be offered by exhibiting original equipment manufacturers as well. Additional features of NBAA2014 will include:
- An Opening General Session with Enterprise Holdings CEO Andy Taylor, who will discuss how business airplanes have helped his company succeed.
- A second-day General Session featuring political power couple James Carville and Mary Matalin, who will share their well-informed, often humorous perspectives on November’s mid-term elections.
- Presentation of NBAA’s 2014 Meritorious Service Aviation Award to aviation legend Bob Hoover, and NBAA’s John P. “Jack Doswell” Award to business aviation veteran Bill de Decker.
- A program tailored specifically to the safety concerns of the single pilot operator, at the NBAA Single Pilot Safety Standdown, sponsored by Textron Aviation.
- Professional Development Program (PDP) courses designed to help attendees advance in their career and take the next step toward becoming a Certified Aviation Manager (CAM).
- The NBAA/CAN Soiree benefit for Corporate Angel Network, with a private concert by Three Dog Night, along with live and silent auctions.