Plans Tailored to Your Business and Tracking Needs
Blue Sky Network offers a variety of affordable data and voice connectivity plans, so you can communicate with your personnel and track your fleet anywhere in the world.
Iridium Satellite Network
Blue Sky Network provides complete global coverage utilizing the Iridium satellite network for tracking, data and voice communication, and emergency positioning/event processing. While many different systems and technologies are available for tracking and communications, only Blue Sky Network offers the true global connectivity of the Iridium Satellite Network with the power of SkyRouter – the industry’s most versatile cloud-based Command Center. Our satellite data plans and systems provide fleet and operations managers an effective way to manage their fleets and individual assets anywhere in the world, at anytime.
Track your fleet anywhere, anytime through the Iridium Global Satellite Network
- Integrated Iridium Satellite Network capability for true global coverage
- Dual-mode Iridium & GSM cellular technology for land mobile
- Full SkyRouter Command Center included at no cost
- Easily customized to fit any application
- Track any aircraft, vehicle, or vessel
- Virtually immune to human interference
- 66 low-earth orbiting (LEO) satellites that provide complete coverage of the earth
- Covers Oceans, Airways, and Polar Regions
- Blue Sky Network is a Tier One Service Partner, Value Added Manufacturer, and Value Added Reseller for Iridium Satellite.
Get connected to the Iridium Network
All Blue Sky Network devices and solutions require an on-board hardware device and a data or voice subscription/service plan. We offer many different levels and types of service plans to support individuals and global fleets. Our product experts will help you identify the best plan for you based on the amount of data and voice communication you wish to utilize. Like a cellular phone plan, each Iridium plan provides a certain number of monthly pre-paid data “units” (a unit being one position report), and overage costs if the plan’s unit allotment is exceeded during the service period. Sharing plans and volume discounts may also be available to help reduce overall operation costs.
Voice & Data Plans Available
Data Plans Data plans are required for all devices/solutions except the basic Iridium 9555 satellite phone. Data plans provide Iridium network access for tracking, messaging, etc. and the SkyRouter Command Center
Voice Plans Voice plans are required for devices/solutions that offer voice communications. This includes satellite phones and the D1000 products with the ACH1000 telecom integration option
GSM Plans GSM cellular plans are required for the HawkEye 5300 and HawkEye PT Plus, in order to take advantage of both GSM cellular and the Iridium satellite network.
- Data plans from US$75 per mo.
- Voice plans from US$45 per mo.
- GSM plans from US$19 per mo.
- Volume discounts and share plans available for volume/fleet purchases.
Every plan and device we sell comes with service and support
At Blue Sky Network, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. That’s why we are a leader in the SATCOM industry for over 10 years. We are committed to answering all of your questions and finding you the best solution optimized for your unique tracking and communication needs. We provide personal, quality technical support, including 24 hour/7 day a week emergency call service. Join the thousands of customers who already depend on Blue Sky Network for their SATCOM solutions and support, every day.
- USA-based technical support staff
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 support available by phone and email
- Emergency 24/7 call service
- Company commitment to service
Our product experts are available to guide you to the best solution for your business, answer all of your questions, show you a live product demonstration, provide pricing, and more!
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts