HawkEye Link (HELINK)
Enjoy Iridium connectivity and communication from your existing smartphone or tablet. Nothing extra to carry. HawkEyeLink is a Bluetooth interface device that connects to Blue Sky Network’s D1000-series Iridium transceivers. It is the ideal upgrade to enable mobile connectivity in the cockpit along with the tracking and safety features offered by the D1000-series family. The unique bulkhead adapter is easily installed into the control panel for quick deployment of Bluetooth connectivity throughout the aircraft. The HELINK smart app enables Iridium two-way email, satellite tracking, and short-code messaging capabilities directly from your smartphone or tablet.
- Bluetooth interface in the cockpit and cabin
- Send and receive short-codes and emails
- Automatic service discovery
- Integrates with D1000-series products
- Connect distance: up to 20 meters away
- Compatible with most iOS devices
- Global Coverage: The low latency Iridium satellite network is made up of 66 low-Earth orbiting (LEO) satellites.
- Nothing Extra to Carry: Enjoy Iridium connectivity and communication from your existing Smartphone or Tablet.
- Enhanced Fleet Communication: Using the New SkyRouter Web portal with HELINK enables easy communication with your Assets Manager app from virtually anywhere.
- Ease of Installation: HawkEyeLink is a portable carry-on device that connects easily to the D1000-series transceiver via the aircraft instrument panel.
- Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR compliant
- Class 2 – range up to 20 meters
- Transmit power 7dBm, receiver sensitivity – 87dBm
Kit HawkEye Link Features:
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts