The ASE Extreme Dock supports and enhances the power of the 9575 handset by coupling external Iridium and GPS signals and exposing all handset ports and buttons to the user when docked. This includes easy access to the SOS Emergency Button.
The ASE Extreme Dock securely locks the handset in place and provides a latching connection to eliminate vibration and ensure reliable communications even in the most rugged conditions. The Dock fully supports all location and tracking features including Iridium Extreme portal providers and partners of location-based services (LBS).
A variety of voice connections are possible with the ASE Extreme Dock which features a ‘unique to the industry’ palm held speaker/mic with push to talk (PTT) operation that is familiar with many first responders and security personnel.
Other voice interfaces include standard speaker/mic for in-vehicle hands-free operation, privacy intelligent handset, and optional POTS/RJ-11 for long distance solutions, wireless handsets, and office PBX integration. ASE’s exclusive SmartDial feature further simplifies satellite dialing from both the POTS/RJ-11 and privacy handset interfaces.
Dimensions: 17cm x 7cm x 6.4cm
Operating Temperature: -15°C to 70°C
External Antenna: no
Mounting: wall mount
Input Voltage: 9 – 36V DC
Rental Options: no
POTS / RJ-11
In The Box
- User manual
- ASE 9575 Extreme Docking station
- Palm speaker/mic (with car hire, vehicle mount, speaker/mic packages)
- 3m mag dual antenna (with car hire and vehicle mount packages)
- Travel bag (with car hire package)
- 3″ Ram swivel mount (with vehicle mount package)
- AC/DC transformer (with office packages)
- Desk Ram swivel mount (with office packages)
- AC cord (with office packages)
- Privacy handset (with office and a DPL handset package)