The ASE Bag Dock is a first responder bag that works with both the Iridium 9575 Extreme and 9575 Extreme Push-to-Talk (PTT) phones (Handsets). The ASE Bag Dock is specifically and purpose-built for rapid deployment for first responder teams for natural and man-made disasters. The Bag Dock is perfect for use in emergency responder communication systems, or for remote or solo field workers.
The Bag Dock has a magnetic mount antenna that can be placed either on the rooftop of a vehicle or placed onto any nearby structure such as a top of a temporary structure to provide the best possible “view of the sky” to connect with the Iridium in the most robust fashion. This view of the sky is most critical when using the new powerful Iridium Push-to-Talk (PTT) service from Iridium.
Use the antenna inside a vehicle if needed by using suction cups inside the windshield/windscreen. The Bag Dock also eliminates the need for using the Iridium charging accessory that attaches to the base of the phone/handset. It enhances the phone in two ways:
- Provides a convenient connection port that uses the Iridium AC or Cigar/Cigarette Charger.
- Improves the audio by shipping with a Palm Mic (Microphone speaker)—sometimes referred to a “Fist Mic.”
The Bag Dock has an integrated battery that can extend the use of the Iridium 9575 by up to 12-19 Hours (depends on usage). Also included with the bag dock is a fist mic/speaker designed to enhance the effectiveness of your PTT communication. Included with the kit is an auxiliary audio input is also if you need to integrate into the vehicle’s sound system, or for use with an external speaker.
The Bag Dock has a rugged canvas bag with easy to use velcro flaps to access custom/bespoke areas of the bag such as the antenna, cabling, et cetera. The Bag Dock is also padded to provide impact and dust/dirt protection for both the Iridium 9575 Phone/Handset as well as the Docking Station and Palm Microphone Speaker. It provides a compact package for storing all the accessories for fast and easy deployment at a moment’s notice—We believe this to be the most compact solution currently available for the Iridium 9575.
- Protective All-in-One Bag-Compact
- Integrated Battery for Extended Operation
- Fast Deployment
- Extends Use of the Iridium 9575 by up to 12-19 Hours
- Magnetic Dual Mode (Iridium + GPS) Antenna
- Docking Station (Cradel) for the Iridium 9575 and 9575PTT Phone/Handset
- Easy Charging
- Provides Enhanced Fist/Palm Microphone and Speaker
- Single solution for the Iridium 9575 and the 9575 PTT Phones
- Increases Robustness of the Push-to-Talk (PTT) Network
- Enhances Audio of the Microphone and Speaker of the 9575 Phone
- Deployment made Easy-All in One.
- Fast Deployment
- Connect to Vehicle DC Power or AC/DC Charger
- Auxiliary Audio Connector for Vehicle Integration
Who This is For
- Rapid Response Teams
- First Responders
- Remote Workers
- NGO Field Personnel
- Security Teams
- ICRI Users (Interoperability)