Blue Sky Network’s Advanced Control Head (ACH1000) aviation transceiver is the perfect satellite tracking tool for pilots, operators, and fleet managers around the globe. Working in conjunction with our D1000-series Iridium transceivers, it is the ideal upgrade to add voice and messaging capability to and from the cockpit. The ACH1000 control head integrates with the on-board intercom system, allowing the pilot or co-pilot to easily dial or receive calls directly through the headset. Users can pre-program up to 10 speed-dial numbers, delay, route diversion and weather requests. The crew can also easily receive and read email messages from the iridium transceiver display. Moreover, with the simple push of a Quick Position (QPOS) button located on the ACH1000 display, a message is quickly sent to the SkyRouter portal, key email addresses, and mobile phones.
- Global Iridium voice calls via D1000A or D1000C transceiver
- Quick Position (QPOS) alert button
- Speed dial or standard dial options
- Pre-programmed short code messages
- Flight planning
- Integrates with on-board intercom system for aviation communication
- LCD display
- Remotely manage all settings from SkyRouter, our cloud-based web portal
- Optional indicator for incoming call and message waiting
- Certifications: FAA, EASA, ANAC, Iridium
- Pole-to-Pole Global Iridium Satellite Coverage: The Iridium low latency global network is made up of 66 Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites that provide tracking coverage anywhere in the world.
- Enhanced Fleet Communication: Short code messages can be sent from the ACH1000 device to SkyRouter. E-mail can also be received by the ACH1000.
- Enhanced Aircraft Location: Quick Position (QPOS) alert button, two-way messaging, and optional voice capability allows pilots to notify command center in aviation emergencies, when used with the D1000A and D1000C transceivers.
- Ease of Use and Flexibility: SkyRouter, cloud-based web portal, allows users to conveniently access and communicate with assets.
- Seamless Headset Integration: The ACH1000 connects easily to the D1000-Series transceiver and the on-board Intercom system for seamless headset integration.
- Dimensions: 2.6″ x 5.0″ x 5.0″
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Connectors: DB25 connector for connection to D-Series product and on-board intercom DB9 connector for power
- Optional LED : Indicator for incoming call and message waiting
Connectivity & Available Plans
The ACH1000 requires a voice service plan for communications.
Service Plan Pricing
Voice Plans start at $45 per month
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.