The PTA12-300 Dialer/Adapter is a compact Dzus mounted telephone interface with a full function Touchtone keypad, 16 digit LED display, and integral ‘phone book’ capable of storing 16 numbers.
Utilizing the 2 wire POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) interface from the telephone, the PTA12-300 provides complete telecom control and standard DTMF (Dual Tone Multi Frequency) dialing capabilities. The interface allows the flight crew to access the telephone system through the aircraft’s audio panel maintaining full headset operation.
A handset can also be used in parallel with the PTA12-300 to provide satcom system access for the cabin. The PTA12-300 can be used with many of today’s airborne telephone systems including Globalstar™, Iridium, Inmarsat, and airborne cellular.
- Compact Dzus mount dialer/adapter telephone interface with full function Touchtone keypad
- Allows flight crew to access telephone system through aircraft’s audio panel maintaining full headset operation
- *Features 16 digit display and memory capacity for 16 phone numbers (feature not shown above)
- Provides standard DTMF encoder (Dual Tone Multi Frequency) dialing capabilities by utilizing 2 wire POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service)
- Includes elastometric keypad, precision crystal controlled tones, reverse and over-voltage protection, RF filtering, and solid state switching
- High reliabiltu LED backlighting
- Features several field adjustable settings including mic, sidetone, DTMF and ringer output levels
- Solid chassis design with aluminum bezel and surface mount technology
- On/Off Hook function
- Hold function mutes the mic and phones audio to allow pilots to converse without being overheard on telephone
- Redial button
- Flash button for call transfer or call waiting when supported by telephone system
- Digitally controlled volume via up/down arrows
- Install Kit P/N PTA12-IKC
Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Temperature: -20 to 60C
Power Input: 27.5 VDC nominal with reverse and over voltage protection
Ringer Audio: 0-8 Vrms, 600 ohms
Dimensions: 1.13″H x 5.75″W x 4.30″D
Altitude: 50000 ft.
Current: 500 mA
Phone Output: 0-100 mW @ 600 ohms
Ringer Driver: Pulled to power ground when ringer active