The portable HawkEye 7200 (HE7200) satellite tracking device is packed with advanced features that make it the perfect Iridium SATCOM solution for on-the-go global asset tracking and communication even from your iPhone or iPad with built-in Bluetooth. Fly with it, take it with you in your vehicle, or jump on-board your ship; the HE7200 is the perfect portable companion for pinpoint GPS and satellite tracking, reliable communication and maximum personal security.
A true multi-national GNSS receiver plus Iridium give the HawkEye 7200 (HE7200) a definitive edge in TTFF (time to first fix) and global positioning accuracy. A built-in GNSS chip tracks GPS / GLONASS / GNSS satellites and multiple SBAS systems simultaneously to generate the fastest, most accurate position reports in the industry.
The HawkEye 7200 (HE7200) satellite tracking device includes a long-life lithium battery (up to 1200 positioning reports), a built-in dual Iridium/GNSS satellite tracking antenna, wireless Bluetooth, and the power of Blue Sky Network’s global asset management system, SkyRouter.
- Global Iridium tracking and communication of aircraft, vehicles, vessels, people
- Portable, self-contained small-format device, ready for grab-and-go applications
- Two-way messaging over Bluetooth
- Broadcasts directly to Blue Sky Network’s cloud-based web portal, SkyRouter
- Concurrent search and detection of multi-national GNSS and SBAS systems
- Ultra-accurate positioning and fast communication
- Quick Position (QPOS) button
- 3D motion sensor
- Remote over-the-air parameter configuration from SkyRouter to in-field devices
- Advanced geo-fencing, including device-side geo-fence detection
- Support for EFB (Electronic Flight Bag)
- Rechargeable long-life lithium ion battery
- I/O ports (digital I/O, analog)
- True Global Coverage – The Iridium global network of 66 low-earth-orbit (LEO) satellites offer faster connection times and true global coverage, so you know where your important assets are all of the time.
- Faster, More Accurate Positioning Reports – The HawkEye 7200 (HE7200) offers concurrent satellite communication with 3 global satellite positioning (GNSS) systems, providing faster, more accurate positioning reports.
- QPOS Button – With a single press of the Quick Position Button (QPOS), you can quickly send an alert and position report to your contact list through SkyRouter.
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery – A fully rechargeable battery uses standard wall plug – not USB, so you can charge faster without carrying additional devices. Optional vehicle power adapter also available. Optimized power usage and an internal 2200mah lithium ion battery deliver up to 1200 position reports on a single charge.
- SkyRouter Command Center – The HawkEye 7200 (HE7200) communicates directly to SkyRouter, Blue Sky Network’s web portal—where you can track, update, communicate and manage all your assets.
- Nothing Extra to Carry – Just grab and go. No external antennas or power supply required. Simple button push turns unit on and immediately connects with Iridium and GNSS satellite networks.
- Advanced Device-Side Geo-Fencing – This small tracking device connects directly with SkyRouter, which supports advanced variable response (AVR) geo-fencing. It allows to create radius or polygonal fences, variable responses and alerts.
- Internal Iridium Satellite Modem: 9602
- Concurrent GNSS: US NAVSTAR, GPS, GLONASS
- Supported SBAS: WAAS EGNOS QZSS MSAS GAGAN
- Accelerometer: 3D
- Included Antenna: Internal Iridium and GNSS dual channel
- Internal Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
Connectivity & Available Plans
The HawkEye 7200 (HE7200) satellite tracking device requires an Iridium data service plan.
Service Plan Pricing:
Data Plans start at $75 per month
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This portable tracker device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.