Autonomous Maritime Tracking System
The ability to seamlessly track any vessel around the globe using satellite data in real-time is an essential part of safety, operations, monitoring and patrol initiatives for any maritime organization.
The HawkEye 6200 offers the best-in-class autonomous tracking and monitoring solution for maritime-based operations. It is built to support dual-mode Iridium satellite and GSM/cellular connectivity, along with external power source and internal battery. It transmits real-time tracking data for analysis through the SkyRouter platform, which is available in the cloud along with iOS and Android devices.
- Automatic Event Triggers: The device can send automatic event alerts based on vessel power on/off, back-up battery status, hardware tampering, server-side geofences, and activation of the Quick Position (QPOS) button, etc.
- Easy Installation: The HawkEye 6200 satellite vehicle tracking system can be easily installed or mounted to any vessel using either the supplied stainless steel mounting hardware or optional magnets for multiple configuration options.
- Marine Specific Ingress Protection: The device is UV, salt water, dust resistant with an IP 67 – IP 68 rating, and designed specifically for use in even the harshest marine environments.
- Truly Global Coverage: The Iridium global network of 66 low-earth orbiting (LEO) satellites offers the lowest latency and a true global coverage in comparison with any other satellite constellation.
- No Roaming Costs: Because there is only one communication provider for global coverage, there are no roaming fees.
- Always On: The device is built to be tamper-proof and constantly running, and will automatically turn on and start tracking your vessel as soon as power is applied to it. An optional battery backup can be provided, meaning your vessel is tracked even during extended voyages.
- Completely Secure: Hosted on fully redundant servers controlled by secure service gateway (SSG devices).
- Server-Side Geofencing: Create and customize device geofences remotely through the SkyRouter app.
- Enhanced Map Management: Comprehensive map overlays, and real-time single and multi-screen views.
- Dynamic Reporting: Define and customize automatic event triggers, reporting intervals, device usage and invoice data reporting.
- Remotely Accessible: SkyRouter is touch screen friendly on any Android or iOS device. *To access SkyRouter, a high-speed internet connection is recommended.
- Remotely Update Settings: Update device reporting settings, emergency mode features and backup battery reporting settings remotely via the SkyRouter platform.
- Dimensions: 19 x 18 x 9 cm
- Magnets Holding Force: 1240N (~124 Kg)
- Mounting Hardware: Stainless Steel 316 and A4
- Cover UV and Salt water resistant: PMMA/ABS
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Ingress Protection: IP-67 / IP-68C
- Working voltage: 12 .. 24 Vdc (8V min .. 36V max)
- Iridium RX/TX Antenna: Integrated Patch Antenna
- GNSS Positioning: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- GNSS RX Antenna: Integrated Patch Antenna
- GSM/GPRS SIM card and Antenna: Integrated in outdoor unit
- GSM/GPRS: Quad Band modem (Telit GL865-QUAD)
- GSIM Card type: Micro SIM (holder on pcb board)
- Backup Battery (Optional): (7.4V / 2200mAh)
Connectivity & Available Plans
The HawkEye 6200 requires a data service plan for satellite vessel tracking. Any separate SATCOM communication device purchased to work in conjunction with the HawkEye 6200 will require a separate voice service plan for communications.
Service Plan Pricing
Data Plans start at $49 per month.
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.