The Echo is a pioneering tracking solution. The latest handheld device of its kind, the Echo provides tracking, emergency alert, and text messaging capability for military, police, government personnel, and vehicles anywhere in the world.
The Echo operates on the Iridium satellite network, which offers complete global coverage and the option of AES 256 bit encryption. Robust and versatile, the device can be hand-carried or deployed as a vehicle tracker using the optional vehicle kit. The reporting rate can be changed as required over-the-air, from one-minute intervals upwards. Waypoint marking and ‘check-in’ messages are also supported, all controlled through the device’s simple one-touch buttons.
The Echo is an ideal unit for the dismounted soldier or police officer on the ground. It is easily programmable with either a personal ID such as army number, call sign, or blood group. The user can learn how to the use the device in a matter of minutes with its intuitive design for on/off, check-in, text update and emergency functions.
- Long battery life
- Suitable for Blue Force tracking applications
- Always know where your personnel are, from anywhere in the world
- Maintain communication with operation managers and personnel in the field
- Uses the Iridium satellite constellation for constant connectivity
- Receive alerts when personnel enter restricted areas
- Handheld and completely portable
- Dimensions: 108 mm (152 mm at the antenna) x 57 mm x 25 mm
- Weight: 150 g (add 8.5 g for belt clip)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Communication Interface: USB Class 2, Bluetooth
- I/O & Power Interface: Standard mini
- Law Enforcement
- Private Security
- Border Protection
- Search and Rescue
- Disaster Response
Connectivity & Available Plans
The Echo requires a data service plan for tracking and messaging.
Service Plan Pricing
Data Plans start at $49 per month.
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.