Discrete Dual-Mode GPS Tracking Device
The HawkEye 5400 (HE5400) is a pocket-sized, low-cost and discrete Iridium/GSM GPS tracking device that provides instant and uninterrupted real-time GPS data for your globally dispersed land/mobile assets such as cars, trucks, railcars, trailers and armored vehicles.
The GPS tracking device has the ability to transmit 256-bit AES encrypted data and can seamlessly switch between the Iridium satellite network and cellular GSM networks for ultimate global coverage. The reporting intervals can be adjusted remotely while in the field.
The HawkEye 5400 is our smallest, most efficient, and most secure device to date, and it’s built on a proven platform you can trust.
Discrete, Efficient, Powerful.
Key Features of the HawkEye 5400 GPS Tracking Device and SkyRouter
- Dimensions: 89mm x 83mm x 27mm (3.50” x 3.28” x 1.05”)
- Weight: 181 g (6.4 oz.)
- Input Voltage: 4V to 5.3V or 6.0V to 32V
- Avg Current (Report): 200mA @ 5V Input
- Avg Current (Standby): < 65µA @ 5V Input
- Operating Temp: –40°C to 85°C (–40°F to 185°F)
- Iridium Frequency: 1616 to 1626.5 MHz
- GSM Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- GPS Frequency: 1575.42 MHz (L1 carrier) with sensitivity of –160dBm
- I/O Interface: 15-Pin D-Sub, 7 TTL/CMOS level I/Os
for sensor interfaces, Two RS232 level I/Os
Connectivity & Available Plans
The HE5400 GPS tracking device requires a data service plan for communications.
Service Plan Pricing
Data Plans start at $75 per month
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.