The Shadow is a satellite and GPRS/GSM-based container tracking system offering a cost-effective and user-friendly way of monitoring your valuable cargo throughout the journey, while minimizing the risk of theft.
The Shadow is a high-security solution that helps you maintain a link with your cargo during the entire freight process.
Operating via Iridium satellite and GPRS, the system gives you oversight of your containers, while intrusion alarms, including motion detectors and door sensors, minimize the risk of cargo theft.
Unauthorized access is detected automatically, and real-time data is sent to the nearest responder. Door sensors and movement detectors reduce the risk of cargo theft and protect valuable goods. Should theft occur, the Shadow leverages GPS location data to track the containers.
- Long battery life
- Automatically detect unauthorized access to valuable cargo
- Always know where your cargo is, from anywhere in the world
- Monitor movement, temperature, humidity, door open/closed, and more
- Uses the Iridium satellite constellation and GSM/cellular service for constant connectivity
- Receive alerts when cargo enters or exits restricted areas
- Magnetic-mounted and easy to install
- No pre-configuration required
- Dimensions: 3cm x 32cm x 10.5 cm
- Weight: 0.66 Kg (with integrated antenna)
- Operating Temperature: +60°C to -20°C
- Dust & Water Ingress: IP67
- I/O & Comms: 3 Digital I/O, 2 Analog I/O, WiFi, Bluetooth, RS232
- Railcar Tracking
- Oil & Gas
- Container Tracking
- Logistics/Fleet Management
- Military Convoy Tracking
Connectivity & Available Plans
The Shadow requires a data service plan for tracking.
Service Plan Pricing
Data Plans start at $49 per month.
Connects with SkyRouter Command Center
This device is equipped to connect and work with the SkyRouter Command Center.