Utilizing two-factor authentication can improve the security of your account by requiring users to verify their identity in an additional way beyond a username and a password.
SkyRouter supports the following forms of two-factor authentication
- SMS token based verification (via Authy)
- Automated phone call based verification (via Authy)
- Time-based One-time Password Generator (via Authy App or Google Authenticator, or other TOTP app)
Please be aware that enabling two-factor authentication may restrict our ability to resolve support related inquiries.
To get started with two factor authentication do the following:
- Log into your account
- Navigate to Settings > Security > Two Factor Authentication
- Click to ‘Enable Two Factor Auth’
- Based on your usage scenario utilize one of the sections below to complete setup