MissionLINK on Iridium can support a variety of land-based operations, including remote transportation, law enforcement, humanitarian operations, oil and gas, government and military, and multimedia journalism. This commercialized military-grade solution is designed to meet the unique needs of various industries with a simple, robust design.
100% Global Coverage
MissionLINK uses Iridium Certus broadband services via 66 low-earth orbiting satellites that cover the globe, including deserts, deep oceans, and the poles.
- Robust Communications: 4G LTE ready, softphone and Push-To-Talk capabilities, embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi access point, up to 256 kbps streaming (future), and three dedicated voice lines offer a variety of platforms to stay connected.
- Enhanced Safety: Location tracking, service logging, crew connectivity, system and cargo monitoring, location tracking, and real-time weather reports keep you up to speed on operational status.
- Rugged: A durable, low-profile design, MIL-STD-810 military standard testing, and an IP66 rated single cable antenna make MissionLINK the ideal communications solution for prolonged operations in the elements.
- User Friendly: An easy to use interface, remote operation, ruggedized Android tethered handset, and multiple user capability ensure quick integration into personnel units and mobile fleets.
- SkyRouter: The SkyRouter™ portal allows cloud-based command and control from anywhere in the world. The SkyRouter™ app is available on iOS and Android devices for fleet management on the go.
- Overlays: Built-in overlay (MGRS, weather maps) and custom form (flight plans, incident reports) capabilities. Blue Sky Network solutions offer full interoperability for data push and pull.
Military Field Communications, Law Enforcement, Commercial Freight Shipping, Oil Field Operations, Border Patrol/Enforcement.
- Dimensions: 30.5 cm x 22.9 cm x 7.6 cm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +55°C
- Communications Interface: RJ-45 LAN (3) Class 2 PoE; RJ-45 WAN (1) for cellular connection; RJ-14 POTS
- I/O and Power Interface: 12 VDC input; 11 A max; includes powering external MissionLINK high gain antenna