The MissionLINK satellite communications system provides 100 percent reliable global coverage for critical land operations in the most remote parts of the world.
MissionLINK on Iridium can support a variety of land-based operations, including remote transportation, law enforcement, humanitarian operations, oil and gas, government and military, and multimedia journalism. This commercialized military-grade solution is designed to meet the unique needs of various industries with a simple, robust design.
- Robust Communications: 4G LTE ready, softphone and Push-To-Talk capabilities, embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi access point, up to 256 kbps streaming (future), and three dedicated voice lines offer a variety of platforms to stay connected.
- Enhanced Safety: Location tracking, service logging, crew connectivity, system and cargo monitoring, location tracking, and real-time weather reports keep you up to speed on operational status.
- Rugged: A durable, low-profile design, MIL-STD-810 military standard testing, and an IP66 rated single cable antenna make MissionLINK the ideal communications solution for prolonged operations in the elements.
- User Friendly: An easy to use interface, remote operation, ruggedized Android tethered handset, and multiple user capability ensure quick integration into personnel units and mobile fleets.
- SkyRouter: The SkyRouter™ portal allows cloud-based command and control from anywhere in the world. The SkyRouter™ app is available on iOS and Android devices for fleet management on the go.
- Overlays: Built-in overlay (MGRS, weather maps) and custom form (flight plans, incident reports) capabilities. Blue Sky Network solutions offer full interoperability for data push and pull.
- Dimensions: 30.5 cm x 22.9 cm x 7.6 cm
- Weight: 3.4 kg
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +55°C
- Communications Interface: RJ-45 LAN (3) Class 2 PoE; RJ-45 WAN (1) for cellular connection; RJ-14 POTS
- I/O and Power Interface: 12 VDC input; 11 A max; includes powering external MissionLINK high gain antenna
Questions? Contact Us
Blue Sky Network is ready to help ensure you are able to connect reliably and with confidence. Have questions about how our solutions can help meet your connectivity needs? Contact us today
Purpose built for these key industries
We offer reliable, custom-design solutions powered by the world’s most advanced network to solve any connectivity challenge across land, sea, and air.
- Exploration & Research
- Seamless connectivity that facilitates rapid data transfer, crew safety in the field, and optimal exploration and research outcomes.
- Global Government
- Enabling strategic decision-making, secure tactical correspondence, and operational efficiency across government and military missions.
- Humanitarian & Aid
- Communicate with personnel delivering essential supplies in high-conflict zones, monitor assets and response teams, and determine more strategic resource distribution.
- US Government
- For operational efficiency, enhanced asset safety, and real-time situational awareness for U.S. government and military success.
- Business Continuity
- Eliminate downtime and maintain communications that allow your business to run smoothly no matter the challenge.
- Disaster Relief
- Communication solutions that enable emergency management teams to provide greater and more strategic disaster recovery relief.
- First Responders
- Hardware, software, IoT trackers, and dashboard solutions that offer advanced connectivity, remote monitoring and sensing for first responders.
- Manage uncrewed mining systems, including autonomous mining vehicles, drilling equipment, and haulage.
The Blue Sky Network Advantage
Unprecedented Global Coverage
World-class solutions powered by Iridium’s cutting-edge satellite infrastructure deliver seamless connectivity and total asset visibility, no matter how far off the beaten path your operations take you.
Trusted industry experts
Global, solutions-driven team leveraging deep industry expertise to engineer advanced solutions trusted by governments, NGOs, and blue chip companies to connect, track, and secure their most valuable assets.
Intuitive, all-in-one solutions
Small form factor hardware and innovative cloud-based software are custom-designed and packaged to offer real-time communications and insightful analytics for your precise operational, device, network, and app needs.